7 Reasons Why You Should Use Infographics In Content Marketing
Information overload is definitely a big no for today’s customers. At such times Infographics come to your aid. Infographics are a combination of graphic design, content and data. They reap a number of benefits to boost your online business and make it look more presentable and engaging.
Read the following reasons to find why infographics should be a part of your content marketing campaign.
1. Compelling and Attractive – Infographics are easy to understand and are attractive at the same time. They play a major role in catching the target audience. Texts and graphics when combined together give maximum credit.
2. Builds brand awareness – Infographics basically consist of visual content which elevates your brand awareness instantly. It includes the logo, website address, email or even contact information of your firm for an easy access. It has a cutting edge over mere paragraphs of texts.
3. Viral capabilities – Visual images have more tendency of being shared than the usual texts. They can generate 94% more views. Clear and up to the mark images are important to 67% of customers in comparison to other elements like product description, ratings etc.
4. Increases Followers and subscribers – Well created infographics have the potential to generate more likes, shares, comments. One reaches an even broader audience as and when an infographic is shared.
5. Portable – One of the most important features of an infographic is its easy portability. It easy to understand features makes it palatable to non english global users. Infographics are created in such a manner that they stick to the topic and emphasize the required information.
6. Positions you as an expert – Presenting the complicated data in the form of charts, tables and graphs reflect the amount of research the creator poured in to produce the required content. It shows the owners grasp of the concepts in a particular niche.
7. Expands beyond digital marketing – Infographics are just not limited to the online world. They can further be used in print materials, brochures and other offline materials that business owners use as apart of their marketing campaign.