The 3-Step Plan to Grow on Social Media
Have you been wondering lately that why you are not gaining that exponential social media growth even though you’re doing all the right things? If yes, don’t give up, just keep reading further because here we are going to discuss a 3-step plan to overcome those plateaus so you can quickly gain traction and desired results from your social media strategy.
Step 1: Commit to the SSC formula
The Start, Stop, Continue (SSC) formula, is a way to keep track of what you’re focused on and analyze what’s working for you, and what’s not. Let’s see how it works.
- Start: Ask yourself what we should start doing that has not been done until now, and things which should be done instead or are worth experimenting with to get better results. E.g. “START building a relationship” with social media influencers.
- Stop: Stop doing things that aren’t getting you any positive results. It could be as small as wasting time or being lazy or any policy which no longer produces results.
- Continue: Once you have decided what actions you need to stop, Continue doing what you were already doing that was working for you. E.g. If you started being more active on social media than before to engage and interact more with your followers, and found that it is significantly increasing your reach & clicks, and new leads, Then continue doing that.
Step 2: Get to know your target audience
You must know your audience inside and out, what motivates and drives them forward, what they like to see from you and what do they care about most that they can give their time to it. Cater them the stories they like and which can create curiosity amongst your audience.
Step3: Follow the rule of the 3 C’s
The 3 C’s are Content, Context, and Clarity. These 3 factors should govern your content strategy.
- Content: “Content is king.” as it’s the key to reaching your audience, getting noticed, and passing along your message that what your brand stands for. The content you share must provide value, and builds trust. The right type of content will bring in the right audience and turn them into potential prospects and buyers.
- Context: Context is as important as content when it comes to sharing on social media. Adding context makes your content relevant and relatable and will bind your brand to your audience.
- Clarity: Audience having clarity about your content will only convert to customers. Tell your audience clearly what your motive is and what you expect them to do.
Thus, committing to the process of assessing, adjusting, and consistently improving will make your hold on social media stronger. As it is said, “Fortune favors the brave”, you may have to do something you have never done to give your social media exponential growth.