Tips And Tricks Of Making Engaging Videos for Social Media
If you are a social media content creator, then you must be knowing how effective and in-demand, Social Videos are. The video content is getting viral and getting a lot of engagement. Thus, for marketers to take maximum advantage of this flexible and creative medium, they must know what goes into making a video which will attract and entice viewers.
Here are few tips and tricks to help you to make perfect video content and easily get more out of your social videos.
- Create More Native Video: Native videos are preferred over 3rd party video links by the Social Media and are also pushed more in the news feed. Native videos are supported on all the social media platforms and now also on LinkedIn.
- Create Square Video: Square videos catch more eyeballs as it takes up more of the newsfeed than traditional landscape video. Studies reveal that people are 67% more likely to watch a square video till the end than a horizontal video. Share the same video on multiple social media platforms as Square videos are suitable for all, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Be sure to add a “Call to Action” at the end of the video or in the caption. By doing this even if the viewer stops watching the video midway, they can see the link or click on it.
- Caption it wisely: If they don’t want to look at the whole video, they will read the Caption. So the caption should be as good as your video. Long captions, go well in Instagram and shorter ones work better for Facebook.
- Try Vertical Videos: 99% of smartphones have a rectangle vertical screen, thus vertical video has its place too.Vertical Video Drives 9 times the engagement of horizontal video on mobile. Moreover, Instagram and Snapchat stories are vertical and also Facebook live videos are vertical, so also experiment with the vertical format.
- Add subtitles to the video: Most of the social media play the videos on mute as a default setting. Thus, if you want viewers to see your videos even on mute, then adding subtitles might do the trick.
At the end, content is king in social media marketing. So unless you will not have interesting content, your video cannot bring you massive engagement. We hope the above information helps you create a wonderful video content.